EBAC’s family resource center in San Leandro serves the families in the San Leandro Unified School District. This family resource center provides the gateway to connect children and their families with health insurance and other social services vital to supporting student health and educational success. EBAC works with district, city, and county personnel as well as other community based organizations to coordinate provision of the following services to families on campuses throughout the school district:
- Healthcare insurance enrollment and retention (Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, Kaiser Health Care Plan)
- Case Management
- Application Assistance: Food Stamps, CalWorks, Social Security, In Home Support Services, etc.
- Information and referrals for child support, child care, housing, mental health services, etc.
- Assistance with school enrollment
- Translation and interpretation
EBAC coordinates these services from the Barbara Lee Center for Health and Wellness at 2251 Bancroft Avenue in San Leandro.
For more information, contact:
Allison Delgado, Program Director