You will also be joining a well-managed and financially stable organization that is consistently highly-rated and respected by community mental health leaders and school administrators, principals, teachers, and students and their families.
East Bay Agency for Children's endeavor to create a positive work culture is acknowledged by our employees. Employee responses to the 2018 Bay Area News Group survey ranked EBAC among the top 100 Workplaces in the Bay Area! A career with East Bay Agency for Children will make you a part of a great agency, a great group of people, and a great mission.
We are committed to maintaining a truly supportive work environment that reflects our values and culture. Being an EBAC staff member offers a unique opportunity to achieve a healthy work/life balance through generous paid time off and excellent benefits.
EBAC benefits include:
- Health care and dental insurance for staff and dependents at reasonable cost
- Life/ADD, Long Term Disability coverage and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) are paid for 100% by EBAC.
- Optional additional life insurance for staff and their dependents is available at group rates.
- 403(b) Thrift Plan retirement savings plan with up to 4% employer matching contributions.
- Flex Plan, medical and dependent care.
- and much more.