Create an Online Fundraiser
Have a great fundraising idea or opportunity?
You can create a personal fundraising page and begin fundraising right now!
Online Fundraising for the EBAC - Powered by Crowdrise
What is Crowdrise?
Crowdrise allows you to create your own fundraiser for EBAC. Whether you’re running a 10K, hiking a mountain, giving up birthday gifts, or participating in any sort of other activity or event, Crowdrise enables you to create a personal online fundraising page so you can invite your friends and family to contribute to EBAC through your fundraising effort.
Why would I do this?
You love EBAC and its mission, and you want to help. But perhaps EBAC doesn’t offer the type of fundraisers that interest you. With Crowdrise, YOU get to choose the fundraising activity that works for you. You can turn any activity into a fundraiser simply by creating a Fundraising Page on Crowdrise. Simple as that. You’re now an EBAC fundraiser.
How to get started
To start your online fundraiser to support EBAC, simply follow these four easy steps:
- Visit www.crowdrise.com/ebac and click on the gold icon “Create A Fundraiser” (or join an existing fundraiser or event listed).
- Sign up for an account with Crowdrise or log-in to an existing account.
- Confirm that you wish to join the team supporting East Bay Agency for Children. After this, you will have your own online fundraising page.
- Personalize the text explaining your fundraiser and upload photos or video on your personal fundraising page by clicking the “Edit Fundraiser” tab or use the content that is pre-populated.
It's that easy!
Now that your personal fundraising page has been set-up, you are ready to ask friends and family for donations.
- Select the “Manage Campaign” tab to send a personalized message to your friends and family with a link to your fundraising page and asking them to support your fundraiser. You can send a message via Email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Donate to your own fundraiser so that friends and family will see that you donated which will make them more likely to donate too.
- Once the donations are processed, your donors will receive a confirmation page and a tax-receipt acknowledging their gift from Network for Good, who processes donations made on the Crowdrise tool.
- Make sure to thank all of the people who supported your fundraiser and let them know EBAC thanks them, too!
- Give yourself a huge pat on the back. You helped a vulnerable child right here in the East Bay!
Who can I contact with questions?
- For support creating/updating/deleting a fundraising page, contact Crowdrise Customer Service at SuperFast@CrowdRise.com
We believe that if we build strong children, there will be fewer adults to mend.
Thank you to our
Legacy Society Members!
Suzanne and Scott Harvey
Natalie Van Tassel
Your Legacy gift is very valuable to us. By leaving a legacy you make a lasting difference by continuing to
build brighter futures for children and stronger communites.
“My estate plan includes a gift to EBAC because I want to continue my support for EBAC’s critically important work for as long as possible. Years after I’m gone, there will still be children and families in need of the nurturing therapy, care, and protection offered through EBAC’s diverse programs. I’ve arranged through my will to keep on giving to that wonderful organization.” Marlis Branaka
Legacy Society Charter Member